Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Friday, April 22, 2005

Getting personal

Breaking away from my usual professional posts to tackle something personal:

How can 20 minutes be enough to make you want me more, she asks. A minute would have been enough, I reply.

A minute, in fact, would have been 59 seconds longer than I needed. On the other hand, a lifetime isn't enough for what I want from her.

When I saw her eyes, I knew.

The rest was just commentary in a shoddy cafe.

Deepak

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Wow! Now that is a stupendous compliment for the person. And you're right...at times you just don't know why....and you don't need to....it's just the what that matters......

 
At 3:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great thoughts Deepak. Excellent writing. Keep up the good work.
janis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home