Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

No withdrawal symptoms, no temptation

By reverting to being a non-smoker, I seem to be in a zone that those who quit smoking can never enter.

This is day 13 or something since I reverted to being a non-smoker.

I feel no anxiety, temptation or worry at not having a cigarette anywhere near me at any time.

In contrast, almost each of my attempts to quit in the past have led to a satisfying puff within 7 days.

I think that was because I considered myself a smoker at the time and being smokeless was "unnatural".

Having decided that I am primarily a non-smoker, a smoke is unnatural.

So I don't smoke, cos I never have.

Deepak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home