Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Okay, someone tell Yahoo!

... their new Flash animated ads are IRRITATING!

Yes, I use free services like yahoo and gmail because deepak@whateverorg.com doesn't last very long. So those free services offer continuity and help people stay in touch with me.

Now for the problem: Yahoo has started some new-fangled ad thingy that puts a humungous drop-down banner across my messages. So I can't click the message to read it, nor can I delete spam. I can't do anything until the darn ad runs its course.

And if yahoo thinks I'm going to be pro the company that interferes with my email, it hasn't really grasped internet marketing.

I've already begun migrating most of my email to gmail.

So, someone tell yahoo, please. They've stopped listening to me.

Deepak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home