Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What were they thinking?

Saw a blog titled, "Another Man's Meat"

Innocent, wouldn't you say?

I say, "Goldarn! There's no way another man's meat is coming anywhere near my wife." The fact that I don't (and am unlikely to ever) have a wife is irrelevant. What was the guy thinking, to create such a blog title?

Now for the Indian scenario:

There's an ad being repeated on TV that has a refrain "Thoda hilana pada" (had to shake it/him up a bit).

Innocent, if you go by the purely English meaning.

Unfortunately, "hilana" has a rather raunchy meaning in Hindi.

So you have a modern Indian wife telling all viewers she has to shake-off her husband.

Darn, girl, haven't you heard of condoms?

What were they thinking?

Deepak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home