Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Friday, December 23, 2005

55 Word Fiction

There's a relatively unknown - but quickly losing that status - form of fiction going around. It's called 55 word fiction. For an explanation of what it is and isn't, check the San Luis Obispo competition. There's even a blog of 55 word stories by Indian authors.

Here's my first 55 word fiction story:

Blogging about an Ex-Girlfriend

Blogger:

So, well, chick called me up and turned out she was an ex.

I, like, met her and she's still cute.

Same button nose, same expressive eyes, like.

And, like, she's lonely.

I'd tell you more but like,
I told her to get her husband to teach her to use the Internet, not me.

Deepak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home