Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas is coming!!!!

And there has to be a funny story about it, right?

Way back when I was a teenager and belonged to a youth group, so did my sister, berry berry straightlaced back then.

As guys are wont to do, we had taken to pulling each other's legs (the males in the group that is, not my sister and I) and one of the ways was to "rewrite" Christmas Carols. And so we came up with "Deck the House with Balls of Ollie" in honour of, who else? Ollie!

Come Christmas Eve and sis was decorating the home, humming and lightly singing Christmas Carols. In the mood, don't you know?

Dad stopped her at one point and asked, "Er... just what are you singing?"

"Deck the House with.... OH MY GOD!!"

Deepak

1 Comments:

At 2:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home