Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Web Gurus

I'm pissed off with them!

They spout all kinds of gobbledygook like SEO and RSS and GKW (Gawd Knows What) and they're making tons of money HIDING information from people!

And I'm pissed off with the people too. They're falling over each other to pay these charlatans so they can be the recipients of gobbledygook.

Gobbledygook rules! I'm off to create a new acronym now.

Deepak

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deepak, since the last two updates you seem pretty angry at everything you come across.What gives? C'mon I am used to more uplifting ideas and thoughts from ya.Cheer up! and get back to your humour filled anecdotes!!!
Irfat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home