Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Aging (Ageing? This UK/US English thing is getting irritating) Rocker




You Are an Emo Rocker!



Expressive and deep, lyrics are really your thing.

That doesn't mean you don't rock out...

You just rock out with meaning.

For you, rock is more about connecting than grandstanding.

And I would do anything for love / I'd run right into hell and back (comment by DM)


1 Comments:

At 1:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deepak,
This was a fun quiz to do, I would never have come across it on my own.
So thanks.
I love going thru the topics of your blog during my lunch hour @work! Amusing and informative and thought provoking!
I have gotto say "Rock on dude!"
Irfat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home