Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

A Thousand Business Ideas

Okay now I've got this crazy idea. I'm always kicking business ideas around in my head and most will never see the light of day because they just aren't in my area of focus.

So I plan to post one thousand ideas, all workable, some with links to sites that can take them that much further to workability. So far I have five such ideas.

So if you want to see me fall flat on my face, keep visiting :-)

(Has anyone counted the number of "So"s I have in this post?)

So this is my BHAG (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal):
To post one Thousand workable business ideas in this blog. Free for anyone to pick up and use.

Well, one of my BHAGs anyway.

Deepak

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deepak,thats an admirable goal. You should tell all your groups to pass the word (keep checking your blog for potential business Ideas. Maybe you could incorporate your area of expertise into some ideas and partner with who you need. Make sure you rephrase or reword each networks post (so you won't be called for spamming. Good Luck-Ireland

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home