Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Your Golden Voice

Finally launched one of my dreams: to empower people to develop their voices to the maximum potential.

I'm a rotten salesperson, even though I did my MBA in Marketing and spent a major part of my working life in and out of Ad Agencies and Ad Departments of various companies. I'm rotten at it because there's always something the agencies and the companies don't tell you - and I always want to tell the potential customer everything, including drawbacks like how difficult it may actually be to use the product.

I guess I'm like one of those Maharashtrian shopkeepers - if they were allowed to keep a big stick in their shops to drive away customers, they'd do it.

Deepak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home