Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Most Silly Erroneous Donkey Co-operation

The MSEDC (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company) is messing with the wrong dude.

They've sent me a bill for over Rs. 9,000/- for the last month. My usual monthly bill is about Rs. 600/-. I have no air-conditioner, heat water for my bath on the gas stove and my TV isn't working for over three months. Besides, I haven't had electricity for a minimum of two hours a day EVERY DAY for the last three months. Thursdays excepted - that's when I have no electricity for six to eight hours.

Get set for a media circus like you've never seen before. The poor fools have no idea which can of worms they've opened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home