Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Monday, November 14, 2005

NoNo no more... probably

After writing about 10,000 words I became like a smoker who's trying to quit, snapping at everyone from the dogs to my online friends, so, in the interest of maintaining worldwide peace, I think I shall lay off the NaNo obessiveness.

I'm not sure if I'll quit entirely. I'd like to see how many words I do manage to write by the end of the month and my novel promises to be quite an insight into myself. Unfortunately my characters have stopped doing things on their own and I'm in no mood to goad them on so there has been no fresh writing for the past three days.

Time for Business Idea #0002, I think.

Deepak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home