Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Anger Management

Irfat, one of the blessed who visit my blog, is concerned that I seem angry at everything recently.

So I just thought I'd put down some of my thoughts on anger.

I like anger. It makes me do things. For those in the know, Rhapsody Theatre was created as a result of anger. "Business Is War", the first one-act play I wrote and which has been performed in seven countries so far, was the result of that anger too.

True, I am angry at people's lack of interest in developing themselves, angry at the fact that they desire to be on stage, yet do nothing to acquire the skills to really "knock the audience dead." From this anger, I am sure, will come something new and better. For me and for everyone.

My anger at web gurus has already made me take action. And that action isn't something stupid like trying to attack them or get them to change the way they operate. Oh no. From the anger has sprung a new business opportunity. Details later.

But thank you, Irfat, for your concern. Worry not, Bloggy Howl shall always come back to entertaining. That's all I am, after all, entertainer.

Deepak

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, as long as the anger is leading into bigger and better creative spurts from you,I am good with that.And I agree,passive people do get my goat too.
Working in a fast paced financial world,not being the best that you can be could prove to be fatalistic for my career.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home