Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

There's a new holiday on the calendar

Well, not yet, but if Dina Giolotto has her way, all you denizens of Cyberia will be celebrating a new holiday from this year onwards.

It's called WCAD, or Web Content Awareness Day and let me tell you, this woman has her priorities right. You can SEO your site to Kingdom Come but if you don't have the content to have visitors coming right back to your site agin' an' agin' an' agin', you ain't gettin' very far.

Follow her shenanigans at the official WCAD Blog.

Warning: associating with Dina gives you a highly infectious - but delightful - disease called ENTHUSIASM.

Deepak

3 Comments:

At 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... thank you Deepak. I'm blushin' over here, Iyam. (line delivered in Irish Brogue). I find you envigorating as well!

And now I suddenly have an overwhelming need to explore your post, "Women are so hard to please." (I think that's what it said - can't see the window at the moment.)

Thanks again for being a WCAD supporter and for the work you put in! (Deepak is quite the graphic designer).

Dina

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger BarbaraC. Phillips, NP said...

Hey Deepak,

Had to check out what you wrote about WCAD and then I HAD to check out the "Women are so hard to please post" that Dina mentioned.

We aren't really hard to please...we just have discriminating taste! :)

Barbara

 
At 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! I had to check out what you posted here. Your catchy title "There's a new Holiday on the Calendar" I just couldn't resist!

Dina's WCAD is overdue! Now I too am curious to see what this article of your is all about. I agree with Barbara, "...we just have discriminating taste!"

Ginger Marks
Isn't It Time Your Ryze Page Reflected YOU?
DocUmeant.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home