Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Day 23: Taste buds return and all is salty

Regardless of whatever mental games I'm playing with myself by, "reverting to being a non-smoker" rather than, "quitting smoking", the fact remains that 28 years of smoking have more or less killed the majority of the taste buds in my mouth and nose.

After 21 days of non-abuse, these taste buds apparently re-grow and throw your whole eating and drinking experience out of gear.

My favourite beer tastes salty.

My favourite chicken dish tastes salty.

There's too much salt in just about everything I'm eating and drinking.

One more aspect to contend with in reverting to non-smoker status.

Deepak

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home