Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Women!

Heheh... I know I'm gonna get a whole lotta brickbats about this post but what does it matter? Every which way, I lose.

Woman you're interested in says, "Let's be friends." Then she proceeds to tell you every excruciating detail of her love life. Positions and experiments included.

Okay, so we're mug enough to allow them that freedom.

Now it's our turn to call the friend helpline and we dial the latest friend, said female.

"Don't try to suck me in," she says.

So, what's the deal?

Deepak

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

its surprising tat most men are so exasperated by women but stil will not stop talking abt tem... just a thought...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home