Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Yahoo has lost it

What is "it"?

My respect, that's all. Or perhaps not all, if I can convince people to boycott Yahoo.

Almost every message I send from my Yahoo account has me try to read its incomprehensible "Captcha" string of letters and numbers to prove I'm human. Fine. I'll do it once per person in my address book. But when I have to do it EVERY TIME I try to send a message to my mother (who's currently in the USA) I say Yahoo has screwed up - major time!

Move to gmail. Get gmail. If you ain't got gmail, send me an email - on my gmail account.

Yahoo sucks. And it doesn't even have the courtesy to reply to my message to it that it sucks.

Goodbye, Yahoo.

Deepak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home