Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm not here this month

I'll be with my other wife at my other blog this month because I've gone and done a daft thing followed my sporting instinct and signed up for NaNoWriMo again.


No, it has nothing to do with nanotechnology, just my insatiable urge to be a goof write a novel that has caused me to enter this frustrating, and it's just the third day yet, wonderful international competition, where writers from all over the world race to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.


I've written 2,662 so far (no, not the same word repeated 2,662 times) and they're at my Novels Out There blog, if any of you would care to drop by and sneer offer some words of encouragement.


Deepak

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i like your blog - its very witty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home