Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Whassis?















A pen that can glow in the dark (note the "can" - I have control over whether it does or not.)

Tacky?

'swhat I thought. Until I realised it makes a jim-dandy tool to help me review plays. The glow is just enuff to help me see what I'm writing without disturbing the experts on either side of me (and behind me and in front of me and diagonally opposite me).

Wanna get a "glowing" review?

Stage a scintillating play, then. All I'm promising is readable notes.

*grin*

Deepak

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM , Blogger gautami tripathy said...

When I first received two "glowing" pens as gifts, I thought those were useless. Now I know better.

At least I can write and say, look my writing is "glowing."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home