Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm a Highway Star!

Ain't nobody gonna... okay, okay, I'll stop singing! It dates me, anyway, if I belt out that song.

Yeah, yeah, I'm comin' to the point...

Newplays.org, a UK based site, has selected my website as Star Site of the month. And no, Keefie, I didn't have to send them any Tandoori Chicken - or Samosas, for that matter. Well, maybe grandpappy on me dear old Mum's side had some siblings in old Blighty that had grandprogeny (is there such a word?) who tracked me down and "did the needful", as we say out here... Naw, that's too unkind to dear Newplays.org, which is doing some pretty hard work in promoting plays and more importantly, playwrights.

Back to the shameless self-promotion, they call me prolific playwright, which is pretty goldarn cool.

Write a play, be a star... I'm a Highway Star! Information Super-highway Star!

Deepak

3 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Blogger gautami tripathy said...

You can send me the tandoori chicken and samosa!


Anyways, I am happy for you!

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Deepak Morris said...

Thanks, gautami, but I don't send... you'll have to join me...

*FLIRT ALERT!*

Dang... I always get caught by that darn alert.

*grin*

Deepak

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Keef said...

Oi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home