Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Play inspires Ireland!

Well, not the whole of Ireland (I wish) but "Who Let The Dogs Out?" has inspired a play staged by a teacher in Ireland, in conjunction with the parents of the inmates (I beg your pardon, students) of the school.

You can read more about the school at:
http://www.lettergesh.com/home_page.htm

Mandy, the teacher concerned, has also been kind enough to send me photos of the mayhem that purported to be inspired by my play (no offence intended, Mandy, I'm just being cheeky) and here they are:





<-- That's a partial cast of the play







That's the full cast of the play -->

If you look carefully, you'll see how it differs from the photo of the partial cast of the play



<-- This is probably the scene where all the call girls come on stage. Mandy, however, assures me that the play was sanitised to eliminate the call girls. I guess this is where all the women come on stage, then - make of that what you will.



The joys of adaptation... a pistol becomes an AK-47.

I'm beginning to understand why Shakey's spinning in the grave that's supposed to be not his...




I'm thrilled to bits that "Who Let The Dogs Out?" inspired a play in Ireland, I really am. Don't go by the comments to the pics. That's just me being over-smart.

Thank you, Mandy, for being in touch and sending me the pics.

Deepak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home