Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

It takes me FOUR attempts to post

Get that, Google?

I don't care if you're taking over the world. You can't take over me.

Here's what happens when I try to post:

1. I try to log in. I'm told I need to log in with my Google account (which I tried to do in the first place)

2. I try my gmail log in name. No go.

3. I try my gmail log in name @ gmail.com (which has worked on certain blogs). No go

4. I try the name I first tried. It's a go.

Say it like it is, Google: we have to try four times before we can post. Makes everything simple. I'll just type nonsense the first three times and then type my username and password and I can get here. Quite a bit like yahoo.

Deepak

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home