Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crossed 180 days!

Yep, that's it, I've been smoke-free for over 6 months.

I "quit" on April 10. October 10 made it 6 months of not sucking on the demon weed. I use the quotes because I didn't really quit - I reverted to being a non-smoker and my sub-conscious accepted that and didn't try to push me to smoke again. Evil friends tried to get me back on but, I being a non-smoker, the darn ciggies they shoved into my mouth tasted awful.

That's that, then.

The voice is coming back. I managed bass in the choir last Sunday.

When I come back from my ten-day dramatic tour I'll test myself with cigars.

Deepak

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger DC Green said...

Good on you, Deepak! Just the rest of your life to go!!

DC

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger Deepak Morris said...

Crossed three years now, DC! Not a ciggy craved at all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home