Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

In a word, Flying Officer

Two words, you say?

Take the first letter of each word after the comma and you'll know what I'm saying.

This is in response to blogazoo's pathetic treatment of a complaint. For months, I have been trying to get their much-touted feedback on who is reading my blogs and why.

It worked fine when I spent hours surfing the blogs registered with them. It stopped working when I stopped surfing. The way I figure it, if it says "Free blog counter" it means free of obligation too, unless otherwise specified.

When I try to tell them I have a problem, I get a message that I've certainly done something wrong. Some nonsense about checking if my browser is javascript enabled. Right. It's javascript enabled for every site except their feedback page.

Fine. They can Fly Off.

Free also means I'm free to tell the world that they suck.

Deepak

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home