Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Smokin' Joe's redeems itself

Out of force of habit I called Smokin' Joe's. At 10 p.m.

I'm getting a freebie because they couldn't cater to my request a couple of nights ago. What the freebie is I don't know. I'll know in about ten minutes.

But it's nice to get a freebie.

And especially nice to know they listened when I called to complain.

Deepak

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Viki said...

what was the freebie?

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Deepak Morris said...

It was a Mirinda Sorbet (quite tasty), worth exactly 10% of my order.

But it felt good to get a freebie in direct response to my complaint.

It shows they are listening (yeah, yeah, I wouldn't have gotten the freebie if I hadn't ordered again but let's give them the benefit of the doubt. They'll probably learn to bug me like the Credit Card companies do, eventually).

Deepak

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home