Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Smokin' Joe's sucks

I called at 10:35 p.m. (their leaflet, shoved under my door, says they're open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.)

No answer.

Tried again at 10:36 p.m.

No answer.

Kept trying every minute till I got this mind-boggling response:

He: Thank you for calling, Sir, but you're calling too late

Me: But your leaflet says you're open till 11 p.m.

He: Yes, Sir, that's the maximum time by which we'll deliver. That means you need to calculate
in advance that we deliver half-an-hour after booking, so you should have called before 10:30. Thank you, Good Night. *click*.

Good-bye, Smokin' Joe's.

If you have half a hope I'm ever going to call you again or say anything positive about you, or, God Forbid, recommend you to anyone, it's a wasted half-hope. Now multiply that by your customer base.

Smokin' Joe's sucks.

Don't ever order from Smokin' Joe's. They're rude.

Deepak

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Blogger Gauthaman Koyamparambath said...

I agree heh hee They do suck...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home