Bloggy Howl, I have a Blog!

A sometimes serious, sometimes fun collection of my writings, readings and online activities...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another site you MUST NOT visit

DON'T go to Unusual Business Ideas That Work, unless you have a lot of time and a burnng desire to make money (oh darn! lost it after the "burning desire" bit).

I'm still staring agape at a housewife who's selling tumbleweed and someone who's using girls from 16 to 22 (watch out for local child labour laws) to give marketing advice to million dollar companies.

Look, I TOLD you not to go there. I can't help it if you're attracted to naked flames.

Deepak.
PS: Any flames that appear before me naked are fair game, husbands notwithstanding. You have been warned, flame.
DM

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home